Guided Trail Rides
- Adult Ages 18+
- Teens Ages 13 - 17
- Child Ages 7- 12
Experience Horseback Riding in Oklahoma!
Join our experienced team for a ten minute lesson followed by a one hour trail ride on the beautiful trails at Honey Lee Ranch. Ride along the North Canadian River and look for the bald eagles to catch fish right in front of you. We have trails through the trees and on the sandy riverbank. You are welcome to bring a picnic lunch if you like. Please be here 15 MINUTES EARLY FOR INSTRUCTIONS.
We are also OPEN for guided trail rides.
- Please wear long pants and closed toe shoe or boot. Helmets are mandatory and provided for riders under 18.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your ride.
- We are not a Therapeutic Riding Stable but we can refer you to one if you need assistance.
- Our minimum age is 7 years old to ride alone on their own horse, and we do not allow children to ride double with a parent.
- Children under the age of 7 cannot ride.
- MAXIMUM WEIGHT LIMIT IS 240 POUNDS